Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Find Your Own Beat...


To be irreplaceable you have to be different and unique. There is no need for anyone to be a clone of another person. How can we truly appreciate ourselves if we are no different than anyone else?

Without a doubt, the most common weakness of all human beings is the habit of allowing the negative influence of other people. It takes only one positive person change the energy of one thousand negative people! So, I choose to be that one! 

I guess my mom was right…I have always marched to the beat of a different drum….however, the way she said it made me think it was something bad! Silly ole me!! The truth is, I don't just march to a different beat...I march in an entirely different parade! I think this is a good thing because God can use me in different ways.

Have a positively wonderful and blessed day, my friend. May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment