Sunday, December 22, 2013

I am The King's Daughter...



"Lord, please help me to remember that I am Your daughter, your princess, whom you fearfully and wonderfully made, and that is what my life should say to others. Please let my life say it with such power and wonderment that everyone I meet will have the desire to have the same relationship with You that I have. You are all I have ever needed and all I will ever need. I am a blessed beyond words! I appreciate everything I have in my life...even the imperfections that we are working on!"

I hope that you too will know the freedom in being content with what you have and knowing all your needs will be met...without stress and without worry! All you need is faith that God is able and willing to provide for your every need.

Have a blessed and wonderful day, my dear friend. May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home. {{{giggles & hugs}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment