Friday, December 27, 2013

Give EVERYTHING that you have....


"When I stand before Y'shua at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent or strength left in me. Therefore, I could say, “Yes, I have used EVERYTHING you gave me, Y’shua.” 

We are all created with special gifts and talents. When we use them solely for our own pleasure or gain they will lose their luster. However,when we use them for the glory and honor of our Lord, He can magnify them and they will shine with brilliance. 

There is never a need to hold back anything from anyone...because it is in the giving that you receive! The more you pour out from yourself, the more He fills you. I am a walking testimony to this! 

Have a blessed and overflowing day, my friend. May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home. {{{giggles & hugs}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment