Friday, March 21, 2014

The Edge of a Cliff....


Sometimes the best thing we can do when we feel like we are about to go over the edge is to close our eyes and just trust God. He will never fail or forsake us. 

Even our best friends and biggest supporters are restricted to human limitations...God is NOT! He has NO limitations and is able to take total and complete care of us.

I have decided to surrender everything to God and let Him handle things...I will just follow where He leads and guides me. At times, it may be scary but I know I could not be in safer hands.

I hope that you too can release yourself from all the worries of this world and allow God to guide you. Have a blessed and wonderful day, my friend. May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment