Thursday, March 20, 2014

Good Is NOT Good Enough...


Good Is NOT Good Enough
A lot of people do not want to hear this but it is something that must be said. Just because someone is a good person does not mean that will get them into heaven when they die! This is a sad but very true fact. Good people DO go to hell…

Y’shua (Jesus) answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.John 14:6

There is no getting around this fact. If you do not accept Y’shua as your Lord and Savior AND follow His ways…you will not enter eternal life. Please, take this very serious…you have to repent for your sins and FOLLOW HIS WAYS…allow Him to change you.

"I'm basically a good person, so I'll go to heaven." "OK, so I do some bad things, but I do more good things, so I'll go to heaven." "God won't send me to hell just because I don't live by the Bible. Times have changed!" "Only really bad people like child molesters and murderers go to hell."

These are all common rationalizations, but the truth is that they are all lies. Satan, the ruler of the world, plants these thoughts in our heads. He, and anyone who follows his ways, is an enemy of God (1 Peter 5:8). Satan is a deceiver and often disguises himself as someone good (2 Corinthians 11:14), but he has control over all the minds that do not belong to God. "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God" 
(2 Corinthians 4:4).

I love you and I want to spend eternity with you! I do not want anyone to have a false sense of salvation...and many people do. You cannot have Y'shua in your life and remain the same sinful person you were before you invited Him in. That goes against EVERYTHING He died for.

Have a blessed and thought provoking day, my friend. May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment