Thursday, July 24, 2014

The truth in God's Word...

It is a wonderful feeling to be assured that no matter what....there is NOTHING that will be able to separate us from God's love!

We never have to worry about making mistakes, backsliding or being deceived. We have two powerful things that will bring us through anything thrown our way....God's Word and His promise.

I have read Romans 8:38-39 many times, I have even quoted it several times however, it was not until it became so real to me that it changed me. The enemy can no longer use my past against me, he cannot use temptation against me...I am standing on God's Word and I feel safe and secure knowing that His love will see me through.

I hope and pray that His Word will become real to you too. May it impact your life so much that you become bold and fearless, especially when confronting the enemy!

Have a blessed and fearless day, my friend! May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment