Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Spiritual Cycle

I found this spiritual cycle and I thought that it would be a great tool to share with you. Sometimes we just need a reminder of how God works.

First and foremost we need to relax and be in His Presence - He will take care of all our needs...in HIS timing. We have His promises to rely on so all we have to do is wait for His answer. We should rejoice in His goodness that He is faithful and that He will never leave or forsake us!

Waiting is not always easy...trust me, I know this first hand (I am HORRIBLE at it) However, it teaches us to rely on Him and on Him alone. We get valuable lessons in every step of the cycle.

Have a blessed and peaceful day, my friend. May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment