Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lioness of Judah

I am the Lioness of Judah! I choose to follow and stand beside the Lion of Judah...Y'shua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah)!

Some may think that is a little presumptuous of me but I don't. Seeing that we are all one in Christ, there is no reason why we cannot and should not stand with Him when He returns as the Lion of Judah! 

I have been praying to be able to spread the Gospel and bring souls into the Kingdom with boldness. I do believe that my prayers have been answered because yesterday, after an attack from the enemy, I immediately rose up like the lioness of Judah! I hope you too will rise up and let your roar be heard.

Have a blessed day filled with boldness, my friend. May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment