Thursday, April 24, 2014

I am Sorry....


I feel like I owe you an apology. Why you might ask? Because you are my friend and a friend has certain responsibilities. I have failed at some of them. I value our friendship, So...

For every time I was short with you. For the times I have showed anger instead of love, For misjudging ~ NO ~ for judging you at all. For being impatient when you needed me. For every time I put my own needs before yours. For laughing when you shared something that may have hurt you. For making you laugh at inappropriate times. For letting you stand alone through a hard situation.

But most of all...I am sorry for not praying for you a lot more than I do. For not sharing Y'shua's teachings with you more. For allowing you to follow the lies of the enemy. For compromising God's teaching to protect your comfort zone and allowing you to think that it is ok.

For all this and countless other reasons, I am sorry from the bottom of my soul. I promise to be a better friend...even if that means you do not want to continue being friends. I rather lose your friendship here than lose it for eternity. 

I cannot and will no longer stay silent when "the truth" does not align up with God's Word. There is no time for compromising...we need to get things right with God now, while we still can.  

Have a blessed and truth absorbing day, my friend. May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment