Friday, May 2, 2014

Ego vs Spirit...

Once we recognize the true order of things...everything will fall into place. 

If you insist on taking care of everything yourself...you will not have peace. There will always be something pressing on you, demanding your time and/or attention. Something that will have your attention all the time.

When you have inner peace, all the chaos in the world will not shake you. This is the kind of peace that I have found and I strive to keep. Without it, I would fall under the weight of everyday pressures. 

Not sure where to find it? Here is the key: It comes with the knowledge and understanding of who Y'shua (Jesus) is. Know Y'shua, Know Peace...No Y'shua, No Peace. I hope and pray that you too will find inner peace through Y'shua. 

Have a blessed and peaceful day, my friend. May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment