Friday, August 1, 2014

Anyone remember Pharaoh?

I know that this message is going to upset some people...okay, many people. It is okay if you delete me as a friend or if you choose not to read anything else I write, that is your choice and I will respect it.

Let me start off by saying I am NOT against Muslims...I have many Muslim friends and their friendships are important to me! I am not against Obama either...I just do not agree with his decisions. I am talking in defense of Israel against radical Islamism/terrorism.

I cannot and will not stay silent when it comes to Israel! Israel are God's chosen people. He said He will bless those who bless her and curse those who curse her. We are clearly turning our backs on Israel in their time of need. 

Does anyone remember what happened to Pharaoh and the people of Egypt when they refused to listen to God? He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Just because we are living under His Grace does not mean He will overlook what we are or are not doing to His chosen people. He will avenge Israel as He has promised to do.

The United States has ALWAYS been a friend of Israel...I am appalled that our country is NOT standing with her now. Instead of the FAA warning the airlines not to fly into Tel Aviv, our Air Force should be flying in to protect Israel from their enemies! What has this country come to? As a Christian, as an American and as a Veteran...I am ashamed of this country!

I will continue to pray for the peace and protection of Israel and I urge you to do the same. Let God know where you stand. I do not care where this country stands...I will always stand with Israel and with God!

As always, have a blessed and wonderful day, my friend. May there always be Shalom in your heart and in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment